Article written by Peter Chapman.
Published on 17/09/2012 at 10:40 AM.
Sleeping Dogs has seen an eight per cent increase over last week’s sales to hold on to the top spot. That’s in spite of Tekken Tag Tournament 2, with it’s excellent online capabilities, being frechly released.
Elsewhere in the charts, London 2012 continues to perform well and boxed copies of Guild Wars 2 doing so well must mean that – when digital purchases are included – it is doing extremely well.
Max Payne 3 makes an astronomical rise back up to tenth from forty-eighth in the charts on the back of a 129 per cent increase in sales thanks to a price cut. Next week, we’ll see the release of PES 2013 and Borderlands 2 to shake up the charts and from then on until December, there will be plenty of new released in the rundown each week.
- SLEEPING DOGS – SQUARE ENIX
- TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 – NAMCO BANDAI GAMES
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 – NINTENDO
- LONDON 2012: THE OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME – SEGA
- THE SIMS 3: SUPERNATURAL – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- GUILD WARS 2 – NCSOFT EUROPE
- DEAD ISLAND GOTY EDITION – KOCH MEDIA
- NHL 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- MAX PAYNE 3 – TAKE 2
- MADDEN NFL 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7 – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES – SEGA
- CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER – UBISOFT
- SPEC OPS: THE LINE – TAKE 2
- DARKSIDERS II – THQ
- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- FIFA 12 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- SNIPER ELITE V2 – 505 GAMES