Article written by Alex C.
Published on 10/12/2012 at 06:54 AM.
Thankfully, after days of YouTube videos being deleted, Sony have themselves issued the proper trailer, which is below for your entertainment – especially if you’ve not seen it yet.
It's the same key art, but it looks lovely on a box.
Sights And Sounds Pack:
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art shown here on the right
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
The Survival Pack:
- Or the Survival Pack, which includes:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
And yeah, that’s the multiplayer, which has only previously been teased and mentioned off the cuff. Sounds like it’s competitive at least, which is good to hear.
The Last Of Us is expected to be the PS3′s last big first party game, and all of us are hoping it lives up that lofty expectation. We’ll see soon enough in May.