It’s always a sad week when a member of our podcasting crew can’t make it. This victim of circumstance was Peter, but his shoes were ably filled by Teflon. In fact we caught Teflon at a good time, as he’s been playing an almost obscene amount of games at preview events recently.
We picked just two of those games though, BioShock Infinite and The Cave. Both were certainly interesting to hear him talk about, and as someone who disliked the original BioShock I was surprised to find myself intrigued by what Infinite has to offer; there’s just something about it that’s far more appealing. As for The Cave, I’m not quite as sold but it does sound like an interesting title.
As for the rest of us, we were a little quieter, with the main focus being Kev’s take on Futurlab’s newest title, Surge. He also threw in a smattering of Gravity Rush, whilst Lewis popped up to talk about Into the Dead though.
As always we round things off with one of Lewis’ quizzes and listener questions.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum, as usual.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: