Hola, ¿cómo estas? We’ve just taken a big swig of tequila and woken up in a strange world filled with nefarious skeletal baddies and colourfully-masked heroes. It’s okay though, we came back to the real world with five codes for today’s best PSN offering: Guacamelee!
In case you’ve not been paying attention, Guacamelee! scored 9/10 when I reviewed it. It’s a Mexican, Dia de Los Muertos, themed platform brawler with a light upgrade system and evolving pathways (that’s a fancy way of saying “Metroid-vania”).
So, you’ve got a PlayStation 3 or a PlayStation Vita (or both, it’s totally cross-play/-buy/-save), and you’re ready to pull on a luchador mask and go nuts, how do you win one of the five EU PSN codes for the game?
Just leave a comment below telling us what your Mexican wrestler name would be and we’ll pick our five favourites at around 4PM. Feel free to give us a little back story, some info on their fighting style, etc. If you’re lucky enough to win, your code will be emailed to the address you registered with TSA when you signed up.
The editor’s decision is final and our usual T&Cs apply, so no fighting with the referee. Please note that codes have to be redeemed on a PS3 – regardless of the version required.
Update: Phew, this was quite a popular one, huh? We can’t really blame you, and if you’re not one of the five winners listed below, we’d thoroughly recommend that you pick up the game anyway – especially if you’re a PlayStation Plus member!
Here’s the list of winners. If you’re listed, you can expect an email from me with your code in the next five minutes or so:
- NemesisND1derboy, who built his character’s origins brilliantly.
- hanmik, who immediately followed the entry above with a satirical take on a recent games media controversy.
- ProjectJAY, who made a smart play on words – across two languages, no less!
- quinkill, who took the time to write (or translate?) his entry entirely into Spanish!
- Takyu, who based his entry on tequila and on a style of Kung Fu – two of my favourite things.