No, quite literally. Today is the first of May, and it’s also a Wednesday, which means today’s the day that the PlayStation Store in Europe updates with its regular batch of downloadable consumable purchasables. We’re a bit earlier today because the three main games have appeared.
What’s new this week?
- Deadly Premonition – Director’s Cut (£29.99) on PS3.
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (£11.99 or £9.59 with Plus) on PS3.
- Soul Sacrifice (£29.99) on PS Vita.
- Some Aliens: CM DLC (giggle) for PS3.
- Farming Simulator (yep) for PS Vita.
- A free Germinator Puzzle Demo for PS3.
- Machinarium (£4.79) for PS Vita.
What’s expected later today?
- Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge (£7.99) Cross Buy
- Loads of DLC, as usual.
What released last Friday?
- Dead Island: Riptide (£39.99) on PS3.
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (£19.99) on PS3.
- Star Trek (£49.99) on PS3
- Black Rock Shooter – The Game (£15.99) on PSP/PSN/PS Vita
Remember that PlayStation Plus subscribers can get their (gloved) mitts on Hitman Absolution, Catherine and Malicious today. In that order.
Oh, and that Terraria is out in two weeks. So don’t ask for it today.
Expect updates to this post in due course as the games appear on the Store.