Leaked March PS Plus Content Suggests Dead Nation For PS4, Tomb Raider PS3

Plus Pixeljunk on Vita.

Last month, before Sony confirmed the Instant Game Collection content for February, GamePointsNow leaked the content. We thought it was too good to be true, but it turned out they were right, which gives some credence to their latest claims.

Those are that yet another Housemarque title, in the form of Dead Nation, will be arriving on PS4 next month, straight onto PS+ as with their last title, Resogun. The game hasn’t been confirmed for a PS4 release yet, but the developers did hint at it several months back, in a promotional video for Resogun.

And, on the back of the PS4 version, it seems as though Tomb Raider might arrive on the PS3 front, alongside Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons, which went very cheap in the recent January sale anyway. Those both seem as though they could be likely candidates.

On Vita, we could see two smaller downloadable titles in the form of Smart As and Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD, a remake of the PSP game.

We’re happy with this list, as long as it works well for our Plus Point Challenge feature. Speaking of which, don’t forget to enter our Don’t Starve caption competition to rise up the TSA leaderboards and be in with the chance of winning a £10 PSN voucher just for taking part.

1. tonyyeb
    Since: Aug 2010

Pretty weak Vita line up. Dead Nation is great on PS3 so PS4 owners should be reasonably happy.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:06.
  2. Jimster71

Surprised to see Tomb Raider as you would think it would hurt sales of the new one for those who still have a PS3. It’s essentially the same game, just looks a bit prettier on PS4.

I have Dead Nation on PS3 thanks to the hacking fiasco of a few years ago. Never played it though, so would give the PS4 version a try.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:11.
    • Blair Inglis
      hisnameisblair

For me, I’d just be annoyed I wasn’t getting the best experience and buy the PS4 version after playing an hour or two to see if I liked it!

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:15.
      • SamBeThyName
        Since: Sep 2013

I had given up hope that Tomb Raider would come to PS+ what with the PS4 release. I know the next gen will be better but by how much? I don’t think I’ll be able to sot myself playing the PS3 version, if money is tight (which it is for me) is it worth saving the pennies and getting this on PS4 – when I get one..?

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:24.
    • bunimomike

Not sure the PS3 sales of Tomb Raider will even register a blip. The price hasn’t changed much from last month so it appearing on PS+ is great news.

Personally, that’s a great line-up. I’ve played them all but, damn, a lovely line-up regardless.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 15:06.
  3. Nate
    Since: Apr 2010

Poor month for me as I own all those games in one form or another, but after the fantastic offerings last month I can’t complain!

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:20.
  4. Steelhead
    Since: Oct 2013

Haven’t got round to playing tomb raider yet, so that will make a nice addition to my ever growing backlog.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:31.
  5. DividSmythe
    Since: May 2012

Quite disappointing I was hoping for Octodad. Is it the end of match though?

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:34.
    • bunimomike

March, fella. Not sure how that’ll be on PS+ unless it’s been confirmed? That might be hoping for too much.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 15:06.
      • DividSmythe
        Since: May 2012

It hasn’t been confirmed. I was being optimistic. I hope it’ll be under £10 anyway. Of it is I’m in. Three kids have pestered me since I’ve told them about it. :)

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 17:34.
      • DividSmythe
        Since: May 2012

*the *if

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 17:35.
      • bunimomike

You’re right. They’re aiming for end of March but it might be sooner/later.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 18:13.
      • DividSmythe
        Since: May 2012

Oops only just realised I did mean March. I was on the way into cinema.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 21:15.
      • Yorozuya
        Since: Dec 2013

it should be £11.99

Comment posted on 16/02/2014 at 13:20.
  6. Broonba
    Since: Mar 2009

I’ve just received a rental copy of TombRaider on PS3 so at the very least it’ll save me the HD space as I won’t need to download the Plus version.
    I’ve already played Dead Nation on PS3 but it’ll be great to get it for free on PS4.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:37.
  7. MICKY17

Loved dead nation but never completed it on PS3 so would love another go at it on PS4. Hope there’s a Dead nation 2 later this year too!

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:41.
  8. Spence1115

Fine with me. Probably won’t play Tomb Raider (already completed on PC) but nice to have it. Who knows, still might, did start Infinite again despite completing on PC.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:42.
  9. TSBonyman

I loved Dead Nation on PS3 so it will be interesting to see how the PS4 version differs, if at all.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:51.
  10. camdaz

Thanks for the reminder for the Plus comp as I had forgotten about it.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:53.
    • tonycawley
      Pint! Pint!

Sort it out! Get entering! Lol.

Comment posted on 14/02/2014 at 14:59.
      • Gaztee
        Since: Mar 2009

When’s the closing date??

Comment posted on 15/02/2014 at 02:27.
      • theberzerka

I’ve just signed up to twitter and have no clue what I’m doing. I’m following TSA but can’t see any pictures regarding the comp. is there anyway to see the pictures without following every individual who has tweeted them?

Comment posted on 15/02/2014 at 09:48.