We’re awfully sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled podcast this week, but I’m sure you can forgive us as we’ve replaced it with an interview with Lorne Lanning and Stewart Gilray about New ‘n’ Tasty, the wider Oddworld universe and the gaming industry as a whole. If you missed the last time we talked to these guys then you’re in for a real treat, and if you did see our 2012 interview then you’ll know that both Lorne and Stewart are absolutely fascinating guys to talk to.
In fact they’re so spellbinding that what we’d assumed would be about a thirty minute interview turned into a nearly two hour long Skype call, meaning that we ditched what we had taped of our normal podcast format and decided that this interview really needed some space to breath on its own.
We’d obviously like to thank both Lorne and Stewart for spending an evening talking to us, and for the openness and honesty they both approached the interview with that, in my opinion at least, really makes this a great podcast. I’d also like to apologise for any mild audio quality issues you may encounter, but such is the nature of Skype.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: