It might have only been 30 minutes long, but the Nintendo Direct was jam-packed full of news and announcements to sink your teeth into. There were new games, more ports, more details on previous reveals, and it came at speed.
Watch the Nintendo Direct here, or keep scrolling for the headlines and the announcements we didn’t get to writing up individually:
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch confirmed, and it looks like it will have Inklings
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy is coming to Switch in June
- Get the skinny on Mario Tennis Aces’ gameplay, ahead of 22nd June release
- Captain Toad Treasure Tracker is coming to Switch with new Super Mario Odyssey levels, and there’s a 3DS version as well!
- Ubisoft are bringing South Park: The Fractured but Whole to Switch in April
- Octopath Traveller has a release date in July
- Dark Souls: Remastered is getting a praiseworthy amiibo and a pre-release network test
- Play as an Octoling in Splatoon 2’s first paid DLC
- WarioWare Gold, Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey, and Dillon’s Dead-Heat Breakers announced for 3DS
- Kirby Star Allies will let you team up with “Dream Friends” King Dedede, Meta Knight and Bandana Waddle-de. Further friends Rick, Kine, Coo, Max and Gooey will be in a free update on 28th March.
- Okami HD for Switch is set for release on the eShop this summer. It will feature touchscreen and Joy-Con motion controls.
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes blends seven different styles of genre together as Travis hops between different game universes. There will be co-op multiplayer with Joy-Cons, and you can expect a release in 2018
- Undertale is coming to Switch… eventually
- Little Nightmares Complete Edition brings the entire creepy adventure to Swtich on 18th May. If you’ve got the Pac-Man amiibo, you can get a Pac-Man mask in game
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition springs into action on 18th May
- Give ARMS a go on 31st March with a 3-day Global Testpunch demo