There’s a lot of news to get through today with E3 leaks, liquidations, mini consoles, and of course, zombies. Microsoft have been shouting “Liar liar pants on fire”, Bethesda have had a go at Walmart, and there’s news about Battlefield V and Black Ops IIII.
Oh, and the small matter of EA, Activision and Valve being criminals.
- Belgium Moves Towards Criminal Prosecutions Against Valve, EA, And Activision, For Loot Boxes
- Neo Geo Mini Announced, Includes 40 Games
- Party Game Awkward Launches June 5th For PS4, Xbox One, And PC
- Meet Grant, The Third Character From Overkill’s The Walking Dead
- Warriors Orochi 4 Heads Westwards This Autumn For PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Laser League Is Out Today, Check Out The Launch Trailer
- Adjustable Charging Stand For Nintendo Switch Arrives July 13th
- Online Retailer GameSeek Has Gone Into Liquidation
- Space Survival Sim Detached Releases On July 5th For PSVR
- Microsoft Say Reports Of Xbox Sales Are “Inaccurate”
- Battlefield V’s Reveal Date Actually Leaked
- Star Wars Battlefront II – Han Solo Season Starts Next Week
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops IIII Zombies Mode Teased
- The Games Under €20/£16 Sale Returns To The PlayStation Store
- The Rage Twitter Account Has A Few Pointers For Walmart Regarding Rage 2
- Tweets Suggest Super Smash Bros. Switch Is Being Handled By Bandai Namco
- Tactical RPG Iron Danger Revealed For PS4, Xbox One And PC
The Judge Dread video game from 1995 is getting a re-release on Steam.