Friday the 13th is here and there are reports of horrifying sights across the capital, an orange haired maniac is on the loose and he has reportedly grabbed Her Maj the Queen by the Corgis. Meanwhile, in the world of video games it’s been an unusally busy Friday so plenty for you to read and watch.
- Earthfall Launches Today On PS4, Xbox One, And Steam
- Return To Dobuita Street In This New Shenmue Video
- Here’s The Full List Of 20 Classic Cars In F1 2018
- Check Out The Mega Pengiun Demo Created In Dreams At E3
- Give Trump The Finger For Charity In Surgeon Simulator
- Episode Three Of The Council Arrives In Two Weeks
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Gets A New Trailer
- Vampyr Shifts 450,000 Copies In The First Month
- Fall Of Light Jumps From PC To Consoles With The Darkest Edition
- The Gardens Between Is Also Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Kalypso Buys The Commandos Franchise, New Games And Remasters Planned
- Remnant: From The Ashes Announced By Gunfire Games
- You Can Give Pikachu A Quiff In Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! & Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Monster Hunter: World’s Crossover With Final Fantasy Gets Dated And A Trailer
- Details Of The Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta Have Been Revealed
The Banner Saga Trilogy is coming to Nintendo Switch this summer via Gearbox Publishing. As you might expect it contains all three original entries in the series and “is the definitive collection of the beloved role-playing game franchise.”
All Star Fruit Racing, which is surprisingly quite good, has got a launch trailer. You can read our review here.
And Finally, a certain Sony exec is over the UK and popped out for something cheeky.
Can’t resist it.. sorry…