As we come to the end of the week, I barely even know where all the time has disappeared! What I can tell you is that I’ve seen a few interesting games this week, some of which I’ve already been allowed to talk about, and some of which I’m not allowed to just yet.
As vague a tease as that is, let’s check today’s news:
- Bee Simulator Announced For Consoles And PC
- Flipping Death Is Out Next Week, From The Devs Of Stick It To The Man
- V-Rally 4’s Special Stage Generator Previewed In New Videos
- Lost Soul Aside Gets A New Trailer
- Insurgency: Sandstorm’s Pre-Order Beta Starts On 9th August
- Delve Into Deadly Tombs In Shadow Of The Tomb Raider’s Latest Teaser Trailer
- A New Trailer Introduces Us To Dragon Quest XI’s Characters
- Dragon Ball FighterZ’s Nintendo Switch Beta Is Occurring Next Week
Two new teams are joining the Overwatch League next year, which will be based in Atlanta and Guangzhou.
You can still grab it free with PlayStation Plus on PS4 right now, but Absolver is having a free weekend on PC going from right now until 6th August. You’ll be able to buy it at a discount until 10th August.
10 million people have bought NBA 2K18. It’s the highest selling game in the series and 2K Games are understandably quite pleased about this.
Here’s a new cinematic trailer for the upcoming World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth expansion.
Valve’s digital card game Artifact is coming out on 28th November for PC, blending TCGs with the lanes of MOBAs like DOTA. Unlike most TCG’s, it’s going to have you buy in rather than being free to play, but will have player to player paid card trading and purchasing as though it were a physical card game.
Broken Sword 5 is coming to Switch on 21st September, featuring both button and touch controls.
Octopath Traveller has now shipped 1 million copies worldwide, including digital sales.
Thanks to your incredible support, #OCTOPATHTRAVELER has now shipped 1 million units globally, including #NintendoSwitch #eShop downloads. The developers at Square Enix would like to thank you for making this possible. pic.twitter.com/dSBRyPt8bl
— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) August 3, 2018
Kyogre and Groudon are coming to Pokémon: Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Sun and Moon this month: