Welcome back to another week of video games news, carefully curated and hand crafted, just for you. If video games news was a coffee then we’d be a really fancy one that you can only get in Shoreditch, served in a jam jar and accompanied with Italian biscotti created by blind nuns.
So on to the news and it’s Monday so that means it’s chart day and Crash Ban… oh. We don’t have any charts. A quick tweet to UKIE reveals that their “Insight & Innovation Manager isn’t feeling 100% today, we expect the charts to be released by tomorrow.” Bless. Here’s the rest of the news.
- Here’s Thirty Seconds Of Lara Croft Stabbing People In The Neck
- Gris Is A Gorgeously Animated Platformer For Nintendo Switch & PC
- The No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Patch Notes Have Landed
- Check Out The Gorgeous Campaign Map From Total War: Three Kingdoms
- Doom Eternal Is Sacrificing SnapMap In Favour Of Single Player Invasions
- Quake Champions Has Gone Free To Play, But It’s Still Not A Full Release
- Lúcioball Returns For Overwatch Summer Games 2018, Starting Today
- Onrush Ranked Mode Is Going Live Today
- Bethesda’s Lawyers Take Issue With Someone Reselling A Sealed Copy Of The Evil Within 2
- Risk Of Rain 2 Gets Its First Teaser Trailer
- Here’s Eleven Minutes Of Doom Eternal Gameplay, Also Confirmed For Switch
The Phantom Doctrine’s release on Xbox One has been postponed until August 24th. The game has been officially approved for release on the Xbox One, and has recently been issued this new release date. The Cold War strategy thriller remains set to launch on Aug 14th on the PlayStation 4 and PC.
Insurgency: Sandstorm is fast approaching and if you have a PC and Steam account you have 48 hours to download the original Insurgency for free.
Here’ some footage from the Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII beta running on a top end PC.