Greetings and salutations dear readers, welcome to Monday’s round of of video gaming news. There’s a couple of meaty stories to nosh on, with Ubisoft apologising for making the gays go straight, and the writer of Rogue One taking on EA. Enjoy!
- Conarium Launches Next Month, Is Not A Glass Container For Your Conans
- Rogue One Writer Says EA Have “Catastrophically Mismanaged” The Star Wars License
- You Will Need To Sell A Kidney To Afford The Dark Souls Trilogy Collector’s Edition
- Ubisoft Apologies For The Forced Choices In The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC
- Overkill’s The Walking Dead Delayed On Consoles Until Further Notice
- Layers Of Fear 2 Gets A New Trailer
- UK Charts 19/01/19 – New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Is Still #1
Robot Chicken did a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate meets The Hunger Games sketch.
The ESRB have rated Far Cry: New Dawn and revealed the game includes the line “I wanna get a speed boner”. I say, steady on old chap!