As promised, Sony and Sucker Punch have released new DLC for Ghost of Tsushima Legends. This appears to be the final content update for the game’s multiplayer mode, at least for now.
The bonus DLC – a new survival mode map – is available to everyone who owns a copy of Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 and PS5, including the Director’s Cut. This new arena, Blood and Steel, will see groups of up to four warriors face off waves of Oni attackers on Iki Island.
Recently, Ghost of Tsushima Legends received a new mode called Rivals, adding a competitive edge to the co-operative expansion.
Instead of placing you all in the same arena, Ghost of Tsushima Rivals has both teams enter their own identical gauntlet. It’s here that you’ll hunt packs of demonised Mongol soldiers, each one dropping a resource called Magamata.
This ethereal currency has two purposes. You can spend it at shrines, dropping temporary distractions and curses into your rivals’ gauntlet. For example, you can lengthen the time it takes them to revive one another, shorten their max health, or even bombard them with fire arrows from the menacing hwacha.
It’s unlikely we’ll see more singleplayer DLC added to the game following Iki Island. However, there is new Legends content on the way with bonus Trials of Iyo challenges dropping this week. The studio will also be adding additional co-op survival maps on September 24th and October 1st.
- Ghost of Tsushima review
- The real world history behind Ghost of Tsushima
- Is Ghost of Tsushima historically accurate? We ask a samurai expert
- Where to find the grappling hook in Ghost of Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Samurai techniques upgrade guide
- Ghost of Tsushima Ghost techniques upgrade guide
- Ghost of Tsushima collectibles guide – using the Traveler’s Attire
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – how to survive Gyozen’s Curse
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Gear & XP farming guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – all Legendary Items
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – find Oni Treasure and Gyozen’s Lost Scrolls
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – 7 tips & tricks for beginners
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Ronin class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Assassin class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Samurai class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Hunter class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – how to beat the Tengu crow demons