Article written by teflon.
Published on 05/05/2012 at 10:30 AM.
Welcome back TSAgents, Iâ€™m sure youâ€™re all enjoying the three day weekend weâ€™ve got here, but right now itâ€™s time for another Community Round-Up. So buckle up!
Starting off with TSA Meets, in the absence of any new competitions news, letâ€™s see what weâ€™ve got this week.
Monday night looks super busy, starting with Tomhlordâ€™s GT5 MeetÂ at 7pm and then theberzerka hosts the usual SSX Meet starting at 8pm. Also at 8pm, Death_in_flamez will attempt to host the Whateverâ€™s On Beta Meet, featuring the Ghost Recon beta, letâ€™s hope it works this week! Youles hosts the first Awesomenauts meet also starting at 8pm.
Thatâ€™s it so far, but keep your eyes peeled for the usual meets that go up later during the week such as Forrestâ€™s Friday Night Battlefield 3, or Youlesâ€™ WipEout 2048 Vita meet.
On a slightly different note, 8bit was rather disappointed that none of those signed up for the Payday meet during this last week showed up, so please try and get in contact if you can’t make it, lest you’ll have a woman scorned running around on TSA!
Remember, you can create your own Meet as long as you have 250 TSA Points.
Starting with the Reviews, weâ€™ll begin with Garethâ€™s review of the F2P gameÂ Tribes: Ascend, which he gave a deserving 9/10. Dan gave a perfect 10/10 to the PS Mini Velocity, whilst Blair fought his way through the disappointing Bloodforge, an XBLA title that only earned a 3/10. And lastly, Al reviewed CrossDJ for the iPad.
Looking at the Previews, Al takes a look at Pixeljunk 4am, and also has a quick look at Call of Duty: Black Ops II, following the reveal trailer released earlier this week. Finishing up the Previews, Peter got stuck in with Ghost Recon Future Soldier, a game which Iâ€™m looking forward to and is only a few weeks away.
Moving onto the Community articles now, Mickey2010 is the star of this weekâ€™s Meet the Reader. For WeView, thereâ€™s the verdict for Syndicate, andÂ Battlefield 3′sÂ getting the treatment this week. Meanwhile, Tuffcubâ€™s been swinging around his Massive PollÂ again, this week asking if any of you regret buying Kinnect or Move? Heâ€™s also re-visited Jurassic Park for the Playback feature, whilst Greg brings What We Played #51 to the table.
The latest episode of the TSA Podcast has arrived, and Jas-n brings his last TSA Folding@Home Update, as the TSA team has reached 300th in the rankings. Just to let you know, Iâ€™ll be including a quick update here at the beginning of each month just to let you know how the team is getting on.
Finally, we have a very well written, touching and heartfelt article written by rht992 on the topic of gaming addiction. I’m sure everyone that’s already read it can agree that you should read it if you haven’t. Those that haven’t read it probably don’t have much of an opinion on the matter, but certainly should read it.
Remember you need to be logged in to see General Chat, because weâ€™re now going to take a look at the Forums, which have been a bit on the quiet side this week.
- Mickey asks which HD Classics youâ€™d like to see return.
- CarBoyCam and Death_in_Flamez have started a TSA sim racing team.
- Mcphatty has created a new forum game, called â€˜Guess My Scoreâ€™.
- And lastly the latest episode of the Fail Cast can be found here.
Last week, Steve (from Minecraft) took on Alex Mercer from Prototype, and somehow cruised to a 5 – 2 Victory. One more win will see him in Showdown Hall of Fame! Â This week, heâ€™ll be battling Faith Connors from Mirrorâ€™s Edge. So letâ€™s see who will be victorious, and donâ€™t forget to vote in the comments below!
- His crafting capabilities are vast, as is his building creativity.
- Can use diamond swords and armour, as well as enchanting those items.
- Is so strong, he can use his bear fists to chop down trees, grrr!
- Near-constantly needs food, or his health deteriorates.
- Often has bad luck when mining directly up or down.
- Attracts Creeperssssssss!
- Brilliant at parkour, making her a perfect Runner.
- An expert in hand-to-hand combat.
- Can run so fast she canâ€™t be hit by bullets. Sheâ€™s like a real world Sonic.
- When sheâ€™s NOT running fast enough, those bullets hurt.
- Falls off buildings far too regularly.
- Being an outlaw is cool and all, but boy is it a hard life! Treachery, deceit, man hunts, S.W.A.T. teamsâ€¦ Oh so very stressful. Her blood pressure must be through the roof!
Thanks to Teflon, who had to help me out this week with the Showdown, and enjoy the Bank Holiday! Bye!
Gazzagb had a dastardly hand in writing this Round-Up.Â