November has arrived, and that means the PS4 Pro is only a few days away. Will you be getting one on Thursday, or are you content with your current PS4?
In the News This Week
- The Last of Us Remastered Gets HDR Patch Ahead of PS4 Pro Release
One of the prettiest games from the PS3 just got prettier.
- ThatGameCompany Begins Teasing Its Next Game
Flower, FlOw, Journey, #ThatNextGame.
- There’s A PlayStation Colouring In Book, And It Looks Great
Sony are getting in on the adult colouring book craze, and this could be a perfect stocking filler for Playstation fans.
- Steam Will Now Require In-Game Screenshots On Store Pages
“A really great step in the right direction for digital store fronts” says Avenger
- EA Defends The Release Dates Of Titanfall 2 And Battlefield 1
EA doesn’t think there’s people out there that enjoy both types of games.
- EA Rethink Their Policy On Remasters
I get the feeling double-o-dave rather enjoyed Bad Company 2 – what would you like to see remastered?
- Here’s The List Of PS4 Pro Enhanced Games At Launch
November 10th is not far away…
- COD: Infinite Warfare PC Multiplayer Doesn’t Work Between Windows Store And Steam Copies
Someone has made a strange decision at Activision, can you see any logic behind it?
- DualShock 4 Support Now Available Via Steam Beta
- Ubisoft Reveals The Content For Watch Dogs 2’s Season Pass
How far does 30 quid go?
- Sony’s Shawn Layden Speaks About No Man’s Sky
Ambitious or deceptive? What’s your take on Hello Games?
Games in Review
Quite a busy week at TSA Towers for the reviews!
- Football Manager 2017 – PC, Mac, Linux – 10/10
- Hitman Complete Season – PS4, XBO, PC – 8/10
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction – PS4, PS3 – 8/10
- World of Final Fantasy – PS4, Vita – 8/10
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – PS4, XBO, PC – 7/10 (video review)
- Windlands – PSVR, Rift, Vive – 7/10
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – PS4, XBO, PC – 7/10
- Root Letter – PS4, Vita – 3/10
- Hitman Episode 6: Hokkaido – PS4, XBO, PC – Episodic, no score
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence – Ascension – PS4, PC – Standalone Expansion, no score
- Skyrim: Special Edition – PS4, XBO, PC – Remaster, no score
This Week’s Features
It was a quieter affair with the previews. However, Stefan did manage to get his hands on Gran Turismo Sport on the PS4 Pro, which he says looks fantastic. He also says it’s even better than Driveclub on PSVR, with less pop-in. It certainly sounds like it will be worth the wait.
The other previews focused on one of the biggest games of the year. Just ahead of our review, he looked at how Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare heads to uncharted areas with the single player campaign set in space, and also asks whether Modern Warfare’s multiplayer still holds up after all these years.
Finally, this week’s What We Played featured COD, Doom and Football Manager 17.
Killing Floor 2 Open Beta Weekend Starts Tomorrow, PS4 PRO Trailer Released
What are your thoughts on the beta so far?
Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailer Is An Advert To Join The Initiative
Expect a new trailer on N7 Day, which is on Monday.
Youles added two platinums to his trophy cupboard this week, namely FIFA 17 and Virginia. Not content with bringing his tally up to 111, he polished off The Division DLC to retain his 100% trophy completion.
Meanwhile, Andrewww is on his ‘horror binge’ as he puts it, which means he completed Layers of Fear, and now moves on to Here they Lie. I guess he certainly got into the Halloween spirit!
And lastly, tactical20 completed both The Order 1886 and Firewatch.
The Week Ahead
It’s a relatively quiet week for releases, but only in comparison to the last couple of weeks!
- Eagle Flight – PSVR – 9/10
- Harvest Moon: Skytree Village – 3DS – 9/10
- Playstation 4 Pro – 10/11
- Dishonoured 2 – PS4, XBO, PC – 11/11
Enjoy your weekend, and I’ll be back again in a couple of week’s time. Bye!