Sony’s Fortnite fiasco has hit the mainstream media today but the giant seems unwilling to change anything, but does it matter? Everyone bar the most rabid of internetters will have forgotten about it in a week so they’ll probably ride out the storm rather than fox the problem.
Elsewhere, EA had a message for the misogynists and H1Z1 is being patched this evening. Here’s today’s news:
- Call Of Cthulhu’s E3 Trailer Is Here, Out This Year
- Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion Is Out Today
- H1Z1 Offline Tonight For The June PS4 Update, Patch Notes Here
- I Say Old Chap, Fresh Strange Brigade Footage From E3 Has Arrived, Jolly Good
- Fallout 76’s DLC Will Be Free, But There Will Be Paid For Cosmetic Items
- [UPDATE] Sony Have “Nothing To Add” Regarding The Fortnite Switch Problem
- Bungie Are Killing Cayde-6 In Destiny 2: Forsaken, But Why?
- [UPDATE] Telltale Are Working On A Stranger Things Game
- EA Have A Firm Response For The Battlefield V Manbabies “Either Accept It Or Don’t Buy The Game”
- Here’s Ten Minutes Of Gameplay From The Spyro Reignited Trilogy
- Naughty Dog Explain The Last Of Us Part II’s Violence, Ellie Is The Only Playable Character
The “martial arts action packed” Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise is coming to PlayStation 4 in the West on October 2nd.
This new RTS strategy game from Russia looks interesting…
Hi all! I wanted to share a quick message from me and the Rocksteady team… pic.twitter.com/dlzIrACfcR
— Sefton Hill (@Seftonhill) June 14, 2018