Welcome to Monday’s round up of news, a mixed bag of delights including Cliffy B’s resignation, more Fallout from Fallout 76, rumours of a disc-less Xbox One, and a some Improbable Boobs. Ah, it’s nice to be back after my holiday!
- Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet’s Boob Softening Gel Removed From PS4 Version
- The Patch For Fallout 76 Is 47GB On PlayStation 4
- Punch Aliens In Face In VR With Boxing Apocalypse For PSVR
- Activision To “Evaluate” Spyro’s Missing Subtitles
- Watch The Introduction To Darksiders III
- Report: Disc-Less Xbox One To Launch Next Year
- Golden Joysticks, Gamers Choice, And The Game Awards Details
- Cliffy B “Never Making Another Game”
- UK Charts 19/11/18 – Spyro Reignited Trilogy Tops A Busy Week
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.5 Is Called A Requiem For Heroes – Details Here!
- Final Fantasy XIV’s Trust System Brings A Single-Player Experience To The MMORPG
- Final Fantasy XIV’s New Job Role Is The Blue Mage
- The New Final Fantasy XIV Expansion Is Called Shadowbringers
We missed this when PlayStation Japan posted it a few months ago but it looks awesome, this is Project Awakening.
To celebrate the launch of Darksiders III THQ Nordic has teamed up with bodypaint artist and content creator Ruby True to create a series of five ASMR videos to help gamers de-stress. This is very, very odd.