Ghost of Tsushima is hands down one of the most gorgeous games of 2020, splicing samurai cinema with stunning natural backdrops.
Next month, Dark Horse Comics will launch The Art of Ghost of Tsushima – a 200 page showcase laying bear the inspirations behind Sony’s latest PlayStation exclusive.
Available from September 3rd, the book will be available digitally with a hardcover edition also on sale, complete with fancy slipcase. Amazon UK currently have The Art of Ghost of Tsushima on pre-order for £34.02. Here’s the official blurb direct from Dark Horse themselves:
Step into the role of Tsushima Island’s last samurai through a vivid showcase of detail in a vast and exotic locale, featuring elegant illustrations of dynamic characters, spirited landscapes, and diagrams of Samurai sword-fighting techniques. Inspired by traditional Japanese art, this gorgeously designed art book showcases every vivid detail of Ghost of Tsushima!
Ghost of Tsushima has been a major success for Sony and developer Sucker Punch, both critically and commercially. Sitting on an OpenCritic average of 85, it is now the fastest-selling PS4 original IP, even beating Horizon: Zero Dawn by selling 2.4 million copies in its first three days.
Yesterday, Suck Punch revealed Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, a surprise multiplayer mode coming later this year. Legends will be part of a free update that includes missions crafted for two players as well as a wave-based survival game type that accommodates four.
Source: Dark Horse Comics
- Ghost of Tsushima review
- Ghost of Tsushima combat stance guide
- The real world history behind Ghost of Tsushima
- Is Ghost of Tsushima historically accurate? We ask a samurai expert
- Ghost of Tsushima trophy list
- Where to find the grappling hook in Ghost of Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Samurai techniques upgrade guide
- Ghost of Tsushima Ghost techniques upgrade guide
- Ghost of Tsushima full Charms list
- Ghost of Tsushima collectibles guide – using the Traveler’s Attire