Are you hot or cold on Anthem? Bioware’s take on the always online co-op multiplayer shooter has shades of Destiny, Iron Man, even bits of Monster Hunter about it, but I’ve always had the feeling that people just aren’t all that fussed. To be fair, that’s not been helped by the dearth real gameplay being shown, but that’s ended today as they’ve released a long 20 minutes of narrated gameplay. So click the link below and let us know what you think!
- Check Out 20 Minutes Of Anthem Gameplay, Narrated By The Lead Producer
- My Hero One’s Justice Is Coming Out In October
- A Way Out’s Developers Are Sticking With EA For Their Next Project
- Onrush Is Free To Play On EU PlayStations This Weekend
- Sea Of Thieves Latest Patch Includes A Banjo-Kazooie Figurehead
- Rocket League’s Anniversary Event Starts July 9th, No Plans For Sequel
- Semblance Launches On Switch And PC This Month
- Far Cry 5 Title Update 8 Goes Live Tomorrow, Here Are The Patch Notes
- Tempest 4000 Launches This Month
- Fear The Wolves Pounces In To Steam Early Access On July 18th
- Conan Exiles’ Jewel Of The West DLC Is All About The Aquilonians
- F1 2018’s Dev Diary Goes Into How The Media Will Affect Your Career
Talim has been confirmed for SoulCalibur VI.
Indie crossover brawler Blade Strangers will launch on August 28th in North America.
Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition heads to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on September 18th.
A new endgame game mode called Warzone is available now in Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr.