It might be four years late but charming indie platformer Chasm was given a release date today, but that delay pales in comparison to the Toki remake which was originally announced back in 2009 for PS3 and Xbox 360! Today also saw the launch of the Prey: Mooncrash DLC and Bethesda say the multiplayer DLC for the game won’t be far behind.
Here’s today’s news:
- Overwatch’s Pink Mercy Skin Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- Chasm Launches On PC, PS4, And PS Vita This Month
- Worbital Enters Public Beta On PC
- Prey: Mooncrash Is Out Now, Includes Skyrim Operator
- EA Have Acquired Mobile Game Developer Industrial Toys
- Override: Mech City Brawl Announced For Consoles And PC
- Onrush Is Having A Free Trial On Xbox One Right Now
- Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard And Muddledash Are Out Today
- Nintendo Want Thirty Indie Games A Week To Be Released On Switch
- Toki Returns As A Nintendo Switch Exclusive This November
The sixth instalment in the video series that goes behind the scenes for 11-11: Memories Retold concentrates on how the game’s music was created.
Headsnatchers, “a stupidly hectic up-to-4-player local and online multiplayer party-game where you snatch your friends’ heads”, is heading to Steam Early Access today.