Just twenty days to the big day, have you got all your presents sorted? It appears some the management of Starbreeze got their Christmas gifts early and cashed in all their shares before they announced the company was in financial difficulty. Unfortunately for them the Swedish authorities noticed. Oops.
Here’s today’s news that, just for once, doesn’t involve Bethesda.
- Bigfoot DLC Stomps Into Two Point Hospital Today
- Tekken 7 – Two New Season Pass 2 Characters Revealed
- Black Ops 4 Loses Mercenary Playlists For December
- Be The Very Best In Pokemon Go’s New Trainer Battles
- UK School Warns Parents That Their Children May Be Playing “Strip Fortnite”
- Here’s The Patch Notes For Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206, The Black Armory
- Starbreeze Offices Raided Due To Alleged Insider Trading
- Gary Busey Is Buff Santa In The Killing Floor 2 Update
- Everything Is On Fire In The Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Trailer
- Ninja Gaiden And More Join The Switch Online NES Library Next Week
- EA Remove NFL Player From Madden 19 After He Assaulted A Woman
- Fifty Games Added To PlayStation Now Including For Honor
- Do You Wanna Funk? ToeJam & Earl Gets A Release Date
- Celebrating The Reveal Of A Game Is Now A Thing And It Shouldn’t Be
- Battlefield V’s Delayed Overture Update Is Now Live
Here’s the second Dev Diary for the spooky Man of Medan.