There’s been a fair bit of news over the last 24 hours, but some stories a clearly a bit bigger than others. The biggest two are that Disney is (somehow) more than happy with the current state of affairs in the EA Star Wars license, and that Epic have found a way to reconcile V-bucks purchases across platforms by letting you merge accounts.
- Skybound Games bringing classic franchises like Baldur’s Gate to consoles
- Sci-fi survival horror experience Chernobylite announced for consoles and PC
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice gets a cinematic story trailer
- Dong Zhuo unveiled as the twelfth playable faction in Total War: Three Kingdoms
- Metal Gear Solid movie director has played Death Stranding, says it’s like “freebasing pure Kojima”
- Here’s how to merge your Fortnite accounts so you can access your V-bucks on any console
- Disney boss says they’re still happy with EA’s Star Wars license
- Resident Evil 2 topped the EU PS Store charts for January
- Anthem’s post-launch roadmap has been revealed
- QUBE 2 will be released on Switch later this month
- You’ll be able to do some city building in Anno 1800’s open beta in April
- Ubisoft details the Trials Rising post launch plans
- Respawn lays out the Apex Legends roadmap for those of you that are curious
Here’s the third episode of the A Plague Tale webseries.
Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns will be out on 28th February. It features shark water as a terrain type.