Welcome back to your daily news briefing, and the madness from yesterday continues as a game has been confirmed via a hat, every Oculus Rift in the world has been bricked, and a woman has been blaming Fortnite for her rubbish parenting skills. We also have the return of *fanfare* Improbable Boobs!
Here’s what you missed in the past twenty-four hours.
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Logo Confirmed Via Hat
- Get Big Discounts On Exclusives In The Latest PlayStation Store Sale
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole’s Casa Bonita DLC Is Out On 20th March
- Geralt Of Rivia Will Appear In A Game This Year And It Isn’t The Witcher
- Rumour Suggests GTA VI Will Return To Vice City
- State Of Decay 2 Will Be Out On 22nd May
- Parent Blames Fortnite Rather Than Taking Responsibility For Her Precious Child
- Digital Board Game Armello Is Coming To iOS On 15th March
- The Council’s Narrative Adventure First Episode Is Out Next Week
- There’s A 30 Minute Nintendo Direct Tomorrow Night
- Take An Alternate Look At The Onrush Gameplay Trailer
- PUBG To Test Penetration So You Can Get Head
- Super Seducer Won’t Be Launching On PlayStation After All
- Oculus Rifts Have Stopped Working Across The Globe
Congratulations to Dragon’s Crown Pro for being the first Improbable Boobs to grace The News At Sixth.
Jurassic World Alive is coming to mobile devices, it’s basically Pokemon but with a T-rex.
There’s a limited edition PlayStation 4 Pro Cheese Sandwich on the way.
Heir of Light has launched for mobile devices.