Tuesday is a rubbish day isn’t it? Who likes Tuesdays, no-one, that’s who. That said we’ve got a bunch of reviews for you to read and more of our Games of the Year coverage, plus a whole sack full of juicy news. Maybe Tuesdays aren’t so bad.
Nah, they’re rubbish, here’s the news.
- The Next Xbox Is Codenamed Anaconda, It Don’t Want None Unless You Got Buns, Hun
- The Fallout 76 Christmas Cosmetics Are Rather Expensive
- DICE Reverse Unpopular Battlefield V TTK Gameplay Changes
- A “Totally Normal” Dreams Stream Will Happen At 5PM Today
- Firewall Zero Hour Gets A Free New Map
- Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite & NBA 2K Devs For Stealing The Carlton Dance
- Watch Liquid And Solid Snake Read A Christmas Tale
- BioShock VR Is Being Teased
- Onrush Is Having Server Problems
- Fallout 76 Atoms Are 250% More Expensive On PS4 Via Amazon UK And It’s Not A Mistake
- Movie Sonic The Hedgehog Responds To Criticism Of His Overly Muscled Legs
- Get A Free Week Of Sky Sports Or Half Price Gym Membership With PlayStation Plus
- Media Molecule’s Dreams Beta Starts Tomorrow
Broly and SSGSS Gogeta – that is a character, not me falling asleep on my keyboard – join Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 this week.